1) What size shoe do you wear? If you wear a size 7, can I borrow your shoes?A European 37. Which is a Japanese 22,5, a U.K. 4, an Australian 5, a Russian and Ukrainian 35, a Korean 238, which measures 9 3/8th inches, or 23,8 Centimeters, or 238 Mondopoint. Oh, right, it's a U.S. and Canadian 6,5 (Shoesizechart here!), and no, you cannot borrow these:
BUT yes, go ahead, take these:
And if you MUST bring them back, maybe you could clean them?
2) 30's or 60's?PURELY from a fashion interest point of view, I'd have to say 30's, preferably in Europe. We are NOT taking politics and economics though!
3) Have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't have?Uhm, I'll have to admit that most of my relationships started that way. The person who said I shouldn't kiss the guy was usually myself though. What bad judgment I had - I am now happily married to one of the men I shouldn't have kissed. So there, who's to say who you should and shouldn't kiss?
4) Have you ever been poisoned? Was it by the girlfriend of the person you kissed?? That is awesomely "Knot's Landing".No, no "Knot's Landing" in my life, I don't even know "Knot's Landing", I grew up without TV. Because of that, you could say I am a truly UN-poisoned person. But I once had food poisoning and will probably never eat oysters again.
5) Who's on your "Celebrity Free Pass" list (top 5)?Theoretically I would say that any man who thinks he can pull any sort of a free pass because he is a celebrity would really turn me off. But guess I would reconsider for Bono, Jon Bon Jovi, Sting, Keanu Reeves and Matt Damon... Oh great, now I'm embarrassed. Thanks a lot.
Ok now you know all kinds of things about me you didn't need to know. I'm kind of glad this award came so early in my blogging life, this way, not too many people will read this :-)
Here are the five nominees! Come grab your award, it's not even hidden, so much easier than finding Easter eggs...